Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Brief History of the Last Three Years

Most everyone knows that ever since I moved to San Francisco, I've worked for United Airlines. While not a perfect job (show me one that is), it has let me go all over the world, for
essentially nothing.

In retrospect, I should have done a much better job of journaling the trips I made and the places I've been. I can't even count all the domestic places I went (not to slight them, but it's a long list, including Hawaii three times), but I'll try to make a note of the international destinations that I've gone on while working at UA to date. This list excludes my two trips to Vancouver that were used to get me home (international trips under six hours don't count), but includes one intentional trip to Vancouver.

I guess this one of those key times when "you should have listened to your mother" runs through your head. She told me to write it down years ago.

Kyoto, Japan









London, England












Paris, France









Nuremberg, Germany









Munich, Germany












Kyoto, Japan









Amsterdam, The Netherlands









Buxtehude, Germany









Tokyo, Japan









Vancouver, Canada
What happened to my pictures?

Busan, Korea









Kyoto, Japan












Nagoya, Japan









Melbourne, Australia









Sydney, Australia









Seoul, South Korea

No comments: